Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PROCRASTINATION....should be my first name...

I really really procrastinate.  At anything, everything, this thing, that thing.  But it's a weird way of procrastinating.  I'll start it, then not finish it.  Having a baby has only added to this.  I'll start a load of laundry, then let it sit in the washer...i'll start dishes, then leave 2 dishes left unwashed.  A couple days ago, i weeded half my garden.  It looks really good.  The weeded part anyways.  It is truly ridiculous.  I'm going to try something different, i'm going to write a list of things i want to accomplish and post it on this blog.  I'm going to make myself accountable.  stay tuned for my list....
Reid tenting in Jasper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I procrastinate sooo badly too. Universal affliction?

Also, omg your song is cute!!!

Erinn T || Fancy Napkin said...

What an adorable little guy you have!
xoErinnT

Fancy Napkin

Jess said...

Oh wow, it's been a long time since I posted to this blog! Erinn your comment made me go back and look at my pictures....my adorable little guy is not so little anymore. Thanks for your comment and giving me a little reminder I need to update!