Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome 2012

Well I have been busy!  2011 was a very exciting year.  It was overflowing with new and wonderful experiences.  We welcomed our baby boy Reid in February and never looked back.  I became a 24/7 mama, Chris was offered two new company jobs (which he happily accepted), we renovated, we became gardeners...lol, we threw a surprise 25th anniversary party for my parents, we met Levi, we visited Gabe and Luke in CT, I started a photography business....did i miss anything???




2012 will probably be even crazier.  I go back to work in a week.  We found a wonderful babysitter for Reid, but with our schedules he isn't there everyday.  I am planning a birthday party for Reid the weekend after i return to work.  And Levi is coming for a visit that weekend.  February is going to be just as crazy this year as it was last year....

we also have a wedding in England we are saving our pennies for.  And we will visit Gabe and Luke some time hopefully soon!  All this travel i will have to book many a photography session to pay for it!

No comments: