Wednesday, May 18, 2011

starting something...

Well I guess there is no way to start this blog other then to just START.

I have always wanted to keep a journal or blog, for as long as I can remember.  Have I ever? Nope.  Nothing more then one entry every few months....or years.  But now I have something worth chronicling.  And his name is Reid Matthew McAllister.  He has come into my life by way of many, many.....many changes.  Some you'll hear about through the course of this blog.  I've heard that a baby will completely change your life, and never makes things easier, calmer, etc, etc.  But Reid has done just that,  he has given balance to my chaotic, misguided, unfulfilled life.....with the help of his dad too.  Life is funny in the sense that if it isn't going in the right direction, it feels like teetering on the lowest stair.  With no confidence or intent to climb higher.  I heard on the television the other day a woman saying that life gives you whispers, then if you don't listen it nudges you, then it smacks you upside the head.  Welcome to my past year :) it's been an amazing start to a new life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading more! :)